Let’s keep safe and get freaked out!
- Farmaphobia 2020 has been designed to comply with all government guidelines.
- All tickets must be booked in advance in a pod of 4, 5, or 6 tickets.
- For everybody’s safety this year’s event will be ALL OUTDOORS.
- There will be no wandering – all movement through the event will be controlled, socially distanced and strictly one way.
- There will be a set time interval between each pod entering the haunts.
- Tickets allow access to all three outdoor haunts and ticket-holders must remain in pods at all times.
- It is mandatory for all visitors and staff to wear a face covering at all times to ensure everyone’s safety.
- We have slashed the number of tickets available each night so there will be no crowds.
- As you move through the attraction you must maintain at least a 2 metre distance from all other pods. We have implemented systems and installed extra infrastructure to ensure this happens.
- The whole event will be timed and will have a much smaller capacity than other years … we mean it when we say NO-ONE WILL HEAR YOU SCREAM!
- There are hand sanitising stations positioned throughout the event.
- Do not visit if you have symptoms of COVID-19, are self-isolating, in travel quarantine, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or have been in contact with someone who has the virus or is awaiting test results.
- If this event is cancelled due to Covid-19, we will issue a full refund.
Customers who do not adhere to the health and safety protocols outlined by staff while visiting the event will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.