Terms and Conditions/Refund Policy
- In the event that Faramphobia cannot proceed on any night due to Covid-19 restrictions or you are prevented from travelling due to local restrictions or self isolation, all monies will be refunded.
We reserve the right to cancel programmes. In the event of a programme being cancelled, you will be offered a transfer of time or a full refund.
All tickets are transferable. Contact us to arrange this (a €5 administration fee applies)
All tickets are transferable.
- All refund requests must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the time of the booked event
- Please make sure that you have chosen the correct date and time as a €5 administration fee will apply if you need to change the date of your booking. Booking changes will also be subject to availability.
- This is a NO ALCOHOL event.
- All buses will be met by our staff. If any underage passenger is under the influence of alcohol all passengers will be refused entry and no refunds will be issued.