Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions/Refund Policy
- Due to administration costs, a €2 per ticket booking fee is included in the price of all tickets sold.
Refunds under any circumstances, only apply to ticket prices and not booking fees. Booking fees are charged at the start of a transaction for services and cannot be refunded by the operator.
- If you cancel more than seven days before your booking date we will give you a full refund. If you need to cancel less than seven days and up to 24 hours from your booking time we will offer a full credit note or a 50% refund (less booking fee).
- All tickets are transferable.
- Please make sure that you have chosen the correct date and time as a €5 administration fee will apply if you need to change the date of your booking. Booking changes will also be subject to availability.
- This is a NO ALCOHOL event.
- All buses will be met by our staff. If any underage passenger is under the influence of alcohol all passengers will be refused entry and no refunds will be issued.
- All visitors under 16 years old must have a responsible adult on site. The adult does not have to buy a ticket but must be available in case someone gets a bad fright.