Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions/Refund Policy
- A €2 per ticket booking fee is included in the price of all tickets sold. Refunds under any circumstances, only apply to ticket prices and not booking fees. Booking fees are charged at the start of a transaction for services and cannot be refunded by the operator.
- If you cancel more than seven days before your booked date we will issue a refund (less the €2 per ticket booking fee). If you need to cancel less than seven days and up to 3 days from your booked time we will offer a 50% refund. We will not issue refunds if they are requested less than 72 hours from the booked event.
- We reserve the right to cancel programmes. In the event of a programme being cancelled, you will be offered a transfer of time or a full refund. All tickets are transferable if the transfer request is made more than 48 hours from the booked event. Contact us to arrange this (a €5 administration fee applies)
- All refund requests must be made by email to email@example.com at least 3 days before the time of the booked event
- Please make sure that you have chosen the correct date and time as a €5 administration fee will apply if you need to change the date of your booking. Booking changes are subject to availability. All changes must be notified at least 48 hours in advance of the booked event.
- This is a NO ALCOHOL event.
- All buses will be met by our staff. If any underage passenger is under the influence of alcohol all passengers will be refused entry and no refunds will be issued.
- All visitors under 16 years old must have a responsible adult on site. The adult does not have to buy a ticket but must be available on the premises in case someone gets a bad fright.